Monday, June 13, 2011

What I've been up to: Diablo II

I've played other computer games too. And I'll talk about those, perhaps. But I've gotten several characters into Hell now. And I finally finished a second character: my summoner. His name is Master. All of my characters except for him and one other are named after mythical beings. Like with Shamash, I took a picture of this character beating the last boss.
Baal never stood a chance. I had fourteen skeleton warriors, fourteen skeleton mages, one mercenary, one golem, and one necromancer with an axe all beating him up at the same time. Anyway, I intend to do this for my other characters when I finish them too. I'm not sure which one will be next. I currently have four more characters that are already in Hell and five more that aren't quite there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment