Saturday, January 26, 2013

Matriarch Isis

Yeah, yeah, I went and finally finished my tri-element sorceress. Still can't seem to make screenshots work now, so there isn't one. Go cry about it. Anyway, for those keeping track (that's just me), I've completed one druid, two paladins, two necromancers, and one sorceress. And there are a lot more on the way. Some of them are ones I might eventually finish. Or I might decide Median is better and stop playing regular Diablo II. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm mainly writing this because I've finished three more books since my last post, and I have apparently decided I'm obliged to note them here, mainly so that I can remember them later. The books that I read were Platinum Pohl (a collection of Frederik Pohl stories) and Beyond the Blue Event Horizon by Frederik Pohl and Anvil of Stars by Greg Bear. I guess I picked up Anvil of Stars in a hurry and didn't notice that it's a sequel. So now I have to read the first one. Well, that's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment