Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ding dong, the witch is dead

Well, I graduated. It's been two and a half years, but I did it. I have a B.S. in chemistry. Well, I don't actually have a paper in my hands that says I do or anything. Not yet. But I earned the degree. It's been, well, really pretty bad. And now it's over. I'm not ecstatic or anything right now, the feeling isn't so intense as that, but at least I'm relieved. Also, confused. I have a lot more to say about this. Also, I have a lot of other things I want to write about here. No, really. I mean it this time: actual content incoming. I will be writing more soon. It's important. But right now, I don't know quite where to begin. This is merely a rushed post I'm throwing here because it's only today that I've finally found out that I really did graduate. But more later. And like I said, I really do mean it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment