Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I didn't get my Toll House sandwich...

I left my wallet at home this morning, which I almost never do. I actually realized it because I didn't have much to eat for breakfast at home and was going to buy something before geology class started, but then I noticed that I had no wallet with me. This also meant that after my test today, I didn't get any of the delicious ice cream, as is my custom. Maybe tomorrow to make up for it?

Also, I'm tired and my eye itches a lot. I wonder if I got something in it or it's infected or something awful.

I need to figure out some stuff as far as re-applying to the University of Washington goes. And somehow this has got me wondering about physics, which I'll eventually be taking (unless I die from whatever is bothering my left eye or something). I should brush up on calculus. Also chemistry. Also everything.

Oh, and now that I'm totally used to having a laptop computer, it suddenly occurs to me how much better this is than trying to find a computer in the library to log into and crap like that. It almost makes me wonder how I survived last quarter, which is silly, of course.

Whatever, I'd promise that my next update won't suck so much, but I'll probably just play Oblivion a lot and not update for a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment