Thursday, April 17, 2014

Crap from Facebook: April 17th, 2014

I am Facebook friends with a lot of republicans. I could tell you why, but I won't. Well, maybe I'll tell you this one reason: it's for the comedy...

I was scrolling through Facebook and seeing a lot of those images people post that have text all over them, because we are living in the future and now just posting plain text doesn't use enough bytes or whatever. I don't actually understand anything about this stuff. Anyway, someone had posted this image:



See what I mean? There's a picture of Barack Obama. And I guess it's in bluescale? But it's covered up by the huge words that are plastered on the image, and there's no discernible reason for presenting information in this way. This happens on Facebook all the time. The site is infested with these stupid word-pictures that are presumably made by the worst graphic designers on the planet. And that's not what this post is about, so I digress. You see, I scrolled right past this image, because I scroll past stupid images every day. And then, just a little over one full screen down, I saw that the same individual who had linked to this image had also linked, around the same time, to another image. This one:

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10006974_733363150055379_5568962303706771152_n.jpg

To reiterate, the same person on my Facebook feeds shared both of those images on the same day, mere minutes apart. Explaining why I would find this hilarious is left as an exercise to the reader. You're a big girl, you figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment