Sunday, February 7, 2010

Inexplicable Slump

So this computer thing still isn't over. But I'll talk about that later. I received my new hard drive and installed it. And I shipped the defective hard drive back to them, but I'm still waiting on my recovery disk, as the new hard drive is blank.

Anyway, I'm feeling rather crappy right now. Not sick or anything. It's just that mentally I feel sluggish. Like anything cognitive at all is some overwhelming effort. I didn't really do any schoolwork over the weekend and I even missed one of my homework assignments apparently. I say "apparently" because I didn't forget to do it so much as I somehow thought I'd done it already. I was sure of it, really. But I must have been mistaken. This isn't the first time I've felt this way, but it's really annoying now. I'm determined not to let it get to me. Everything feels like such a chore, but that's just too bad. I'll have to toughen up and get shit done, no matter how stupid I feel.

So I'm going to go make a new update on the chemistry blog. I have no idea if it will help, but I figure it's a sort of eyes on the prize thing. These other classes, my job, everything I'm doing right now is all preparation for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment